Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mashup

So, here are a few random things/updates in my life.

1. This weekend we went to dinner at Chad's grandparents house because his cousin is in town from Texas. After dinner, I was out on the back porch and I heard a cat. They don't have cats. To the best of my knowledge, they don't even like cats. Anyways, I made it my mission to retrieve said kitty from under their house. Chad's cousin took this picture without my knowledge and then posted it on Facebook:
She was going to make a witty comment about me being a cat whisperer, but then she realized that it looks like I'm a dead body.

2. Speaking of animals on the farm, my horse. My damn horse. She managed to really cut herself open bad... REAL bad. I am just so discouraged because if it's not one thing, it's another. I've got her all bandaged up and staying across the street where there is less trouble for her to get into. I've also got a call into a vet to come out and take a look at it, because it's going to be a rough heal for her I think.

3. The weather is PRETTY great right now! I know that all over the country, people are experiencing over 100 degree temperatures, but here in Seattle, 80 is pretty awesome.

5 Day Forecast

  • Sunday
  • Partly Cloudy
  • High: 84 °
  • Low: 57 °
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Monday
  • Partly Cloudy
  • High: 84 °
  • Low: 59 °
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Tuesday
  • Clear
  • High: 79 °
  • Low: 50 °
  • Clear
  • Wednesday
  • Partly Cloudy
  • High: 81 °
  • Low: 57 °
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Thursday
  • Partly Cloudy
  • High: 81 °
  • Low: 52 °
  • Partly Cloudy










4. Slowly but surely things are progressing on our house purchase. And i mean REALLY slowly. I checked in with our agent this last week and she said that the listing agent and negotiator say that things look really good for us. 

5. I spent a couple hours today pulling weeds on our back patio (which is gravel) and my right knee is killing me right now. I think it has to do with the way I was leaning over and bending down to get the and I had my right leg kind of off to the side. Really, my body just doesn't want me to do things that I used to have no problem with.

Those are the things happening here right now. Nothing too exciting, just a teensy update on this thing I call my life.




No comments: