1. I am very particular about how dishwashers are loaded. Chad’s roommates used to love to do it wrong just to see me get mad and do it all over again.
2. I don’t like egg nog, but I love me a caramel egg nog latte around the holidays.
3. The only way I will eat carrots is if they are in soup and so mushy they have no taste.
4. I could eat Chinese food 6 days a week and not get sick of it.
5. I’ve seen the Harry Potter movies probably hundreds of times and I never get sick of them (same goes for the books… and Twilight)
6. Sometimes I feel like it would be exciting to be involved in a huge natural disaster, like tornados. (until I see videos and news stories about places that ARE hit by awful things like that, then I feel lucky to live in an area that isn’t prone to those types of happenings)
7. I’m broke all the time because I over pay my bills.
8. I have bad dreams… A LOT.
9. I don’t dye my hair (anymore) because I am too lazy to keep up with it.
10. I enjoy Christmas movies all year round.
11. I always feel like people are staring at my hands when they sit at my desk, and it makes me self conscious of my nails.
12. I have inherited my mother’s tendency to collect things and not be able to get rid of them.
13. There are days when I don’t drink any water, and other days when I drink what feels like gallons.
14. I got my dog from Chad’s best friend because he found out he was gun shy and therefore would make an awful hunting dog.
15. I wish I was a pianist.
16. I feel like a completely different person than I was in high school.
17. I’ve always thought that having kids would be a huge burden on my youth, but seeing Chad with our friends’ kids makes me think that maybe it isn’t such a bad idea…
18. I use 5 different colored pens when I balance my checkbook.
19. My high school has always been plagued with lots of student deaths.
20. I decorate my cubicle at work for the holidays, and could care less if nobody else decorates.
21. I always like Taylor Swift songs when they first hit the airwaves, but hate them after about 2 days because they are played on almost every station 483 times a day.
22. I have dreamed of owning a 4Runner since before I could drive… and still don’t have one.
23. I follow a lot of blogs that are written by people I have very little, if anything, in common with.
24. I have to have floss and chapstick with me AT ALL TIMES. If I don’t and the need arises, I have to stop at the closest store to get some, even if I am only 2 minutes from home.
25. I love cooking over campfires.