Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm locked up... They won't let me out...

Well my bloggy friends, I have a favor to ask of you.
I need you to bail me out of jail.
Break me outta the clink.
You see, I was contacted today by a lady from the Muscular Dystrophy Association who broke the news to me that I was nominated by an anonymous person to be arrested on December 15th and locked up for an hour.
So, what I ask of you is to help a homegirl out.
I gotta raise my bail of $2,000 or be forced into a hard life of sharpening my toothbrush to a point to have on hand if the need to shank someone arises… it’s hard to be pretty in jail.
I kid. But seriously though, it is for a great cause. All the money goes to the MDA to send kids with muscular dystrophy to summer camp, etc.
Here’s the link to my webpage.
I would love it if I can raise my bail money BEFORE I get arrested in front of all my co-workers and members. Something about the local loan officer getting arrested in the middle of the day doesn’t scream “OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH US!”
If you could find it in your hearts to donate a little bit of money, even $5, that would be awesome. To give you an idea of how much it costs to help these kids, here is a bit of info for you:
$30.00 pays for one flu shot
$74.00 funds one minute of research
$100.00 will pay for a support group session
$800.00 can send one child to summer camp

 I know it’s almost Christmas and people are short on cash, but it will bring you good karma!
And if you can’t afford to donate, no problem, I know most people don't have money just laying around. But, if you can at least help spread the word, that will earn you some good juju too!
Thanks you guys!!!

No comments: