As I was going through my google reader today, I see that Alison over at The Life of Two SoKools won the Versatile Blogger award! This makes me happy because a) she is very sweet and I love reading her blog, and b) she's a fellow Washingtonian!
Then, as I am reading her post, I see that she nominated yours truly for the award also!
Yahoy! This makes me happy. Thanks so much Alison, you are amazing!
Now, the rules are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers that you think deserve the award
2. Let those bloggers know that they rock and tell them you awarded them!
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger picture to your post and/or blog.
So, I have already thanked the fabulous Alison for the award, so I will just move right along. The blogs that I will be nominating for the award are...
1. Jessica over at Stilettos and a Fishing Pole
2. Nicole at Sizzlin' Savages
3. P!nky over at P!nk Persistence
4. Megan at Mackey Madness
5. Melina at It Just Feels Right
6. Stephanie here at A Few French Fries Short of a Happy Meal
7. Brittan, the Babbling Brunette
8. "The Mess" over at BEAUtiful Mess
9. Megan at Greetings from Texas
10. Mrs. Monologues
I know, I know, that's only 10. But, honestly, those are the people I want to award it to. There are other people I would give it to if they hadn't already gotten it from someone else in the past.
Next up, 7 random things about myself.
1. I don't like to share my things, particularly office supplies (like highlighters... people use them the wrong way and get the tips all effed up.)
2. I don't do well in highly social situations... I don't like talking to strangers.
3. I crave savory food more than sweet food.
4. I despise having to drive places. Being in the car for more than 20 minutes tends to make me batshit crazy (unless we're going on a real road trip, then it's okay).
5. When I get those super positive Christmas letters from family, I feel the urge to write a really pessimistic one and send it back so they stop rubbing it in my our faces that their lives are perfect.
6. I only like to drink water if it is ice cold (unless I am DESPERATELY thirsty, then I make do).
7. I started a Twitter account (@Carly_Ann_13) because people told me I would like it. But I really don't.
That's all for that, kids.