Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WILW

I'm linking up today for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I am loving my motivation level right now. I woke up early yesterday AND today to hit the gym. Not to mention the recipes I've been trying out of my Biggest Loser cook books.

I'm also loving my menu planning tool that I created with a little help from Pinterest:
All you need is a picture frame, some pretty scrap book paper, and a dry erase marker!

I'm loving the feeling that I won't be broke soon! Between excess sick leave I'll be getting paid for, a raise, and upcoming tax return, I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! (Although I probably say that every year, and every year I end up feeling panicked about money after Christmas).

I'm loving that shows are all having their Winter premieres! I watched Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game last night and I am QUITE happy to have them back


I'm loving the support I've gotten from my blogger friends lately.

Those are the things I'm loving at this particular moment.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great things you are loving! I've seen that planning board too and want to make one ... but haven't yet haha!

I hate that broke feeling after the holidays as well. Every year I say never again...

Bree said...

I watched PLL as well :) Love it!

I'm happy to hear your motivation is shooting on up there!

Kit said...

That menu planner is a great idea!