Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's a Great Day for Bustin' a Cap

It's a gorgeous day today in the Snoqualmie Valley, which means that Chad and his boyfriend best friend Dustin just HAD to go shooting. But, the kicker is that this time I was allowed to come with them!

It wasn't too crowded at the range when we got there, which was nice. 
So, I blew through a few hundred rounds in my pistol (yes, I have my very own pistol), a few in Chad's revolver, a few in his dad's ancient revolver (which was I wasn't a fan of) and then Dustin let me shoot through a clip in his Glock. 

I felt pretty damn gangster, I can't lie.

My things... I'm all out of bullets, boo. 

Some of Chad's things (there's two other guns he brought too...) 

Dustin's things (and thumb) he lays all his stuff out on the shooting table like it's some sort of lethal buffet...


Anyways, that's what I've done so far on this beautiful Saturday (unless you count cleaning the bathroom, doing the dishes, and laundry... which I don't).
Time for my afternoon nappy nap!

No comments: