Saturday, May 5, 2012

Travel Bucket List: USA

Today I want to show you a few places that I have run across that I would really like to visit before I die... although I'm going to have to do more than one installment of this because these are just SOME of the places within the US on the list.

This is Leavenworth, WA at Christmas time.
This is only a few hours from where I live, yet I have never been there. I don't know how it's even fair that I haven't seen Washington's own little slice of Bavaria, but it is what it is. 

New Orleans!
Some good American history, and a good time! How can you go wrong?

Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon National Park.
I think the picture kind of speaks for itself...


Martha's Vineyard. I think it would be just lovely to rent one of these adorable little houses for a week. Or the rest of my life, whichever.


Amarillo Cadillac Ranch. As seen on Tori and Dean. 


Anyways, those are just a few places that I would like to see before I die. Hopefully it'll happen one day.



No comments: