Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Fresh Start

Rather than go through my whole blog history of 2011, or give you a list of resolutions for the next year that I will follow for the first few weeks or, if I'm REALLY good, the first few months, I thought I would just pop in and give you a recap of what we did last night.

Went to our friends Dave and Stacy's house (you may remember them from Sister's wedding... she was the other bridesmaid and he was the officiant) to ring in the New Year with them and my Sister and brother in law.

It was a very low key night, which I LOVE. I'm not a big fan of huge parties (except on Halloween) or crowds or spending money. 
So the six of us drank tequila (and other things), played games (Gotcha, Wits & Wagers, Partini, darts) and rang in the New Year with noisemakers (not my favorite things), poppers, and champagne!

For 2013, I'm not planning on having specific resolutions. Just hoping to continue making small steps towards a healthier lifestyle (and dropping some LBs in the process), continuing to spend quality time with Chad and my friends, and in general enjoying my life.

I am also working on a realistic 30 before 30 list, so I'll be sure to get that posted once I have it finished.



No comments: