Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh hi...

I almost forgot to tell you about my weekend... you must have been concerned.
Have no fear, I'm here now!

Friday night I got home from work and immediately started on my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout. My sister and I are both doing it, which is definitely helping me hold myself more accountable. Then Chad and I pretty much just relaxed, watched Ted, and went to bed.

Saturday morning I got up and went to my very first Hot Yoga class. I was REALLY scared, but the people were really nice and encouraging. I ended up having to spend some time just laying down about 45 minutes in, but I made it a lot longer than I thought I would. I am pretty dang excited to go back. Although I probably should have done my Jillian workout before hot yoga, because my energy level was just about non existent. Then Chad and I gathered some branches from our yard. 
Later that night, Chad and I went and spent a bunch of moolah on groceries and a couple friends came over for a visit.

Sunday I spent most of the day doing chores and icing my aching knee (my body was NOT happy with me for my transgressions with Jillian Michaels). 

Then Monday hit me like a ton of fracking bricks. I was already covering for someone out on vacation, and then someone else called in sick, so I ended up covering for them also, while trying to do my own job. It was a pretty damn stressful day for me, but it beats being bored, and it makes the day go a LOT faster. And I only ended up working half an hour longer than I was supposed to.

Anyways that is what I've been up to the past few days.



No comments: