Thursday, July 25, 2013

Life Is Good

Since I really haven't posted much lately, aside from my sob story on Monday about how I drank too much, ate Jack in the Box, and generally flew off the diet bandwagon over the weekend. So I decided I probably should come back and give you something a little more cheery to read about.

Such as my monster bass I caught a couple weeks ago.
Please excuse the crazed look on my face... there is only so long I can hold a 4 pound fish up by my face before I start to get strained...

And we can also talk about the fact that I'm officially down 9.6 pounds since my doctors appointment on the 12th! I guess it pays off to workout twice a day and not eat like a starving homeless person.

It is also quite exciting for me that I went online to order some body scrubs from Bath and Body Works and I was greeted with a beautiful sale (buy two get one free on my scrubs!) and the opportunity to get the Fall preview tote (filled with lots of goodies) for only $20!


As if there aren't enough things for me to be happy about, you can add to the list that I'm not the guy in this story.
"I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." Journalism at it's finest.

With that said, I'm off to get ready for work. I'll be back tomorrow with a book review for you, not to mention the fact that I'll also be making an appearance over on Kristine's blog to give you my tips on surviving a trip to Vegas (which is where that lucky bitch is at right now).

Toodles.



No comments: