Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Cliche' Thanksgiving Post... Or Is It?

It's Thanksgiving up in the hizzzzoussssseee!
And I know everybody and their mother is out there posting about all the things they are thankful for, like friends and family, a roof over their heads, ohmygoshthebestboyfriendevaaaaaaaaa, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and all that jazz.
And I'm not here to disappoint, I'm definitely going to give you a list of things I'm thankful for, but not the kind of list people are used to.
Don't get me wrong, I love my family and friends, I've been blessed with all I need and more, good health, happiness, blah blah blah.

But these are the things that I love and take for granted.

Leggings. Like yoga pants, but less expensive.

Plastic travel cups (hello... great for ice water, coffee, and mixed drinks!)

Harry Potter (I know, big shocker)

Pinterest. Helping people pretend they're creative since 2012.

Grey's Anatomy.

The clearance meat section at Safeway. (apparently I got this trait from my dad and our after school trips to Albertsons. If it's not too green, we're good to go!)

The Seattle Seahawks and coach Pete Carroll.

Black Friday making it possible for me to buy presents for my friends and family and still be able to put gas in my car.

Anyways loves, I do hope everybody is having a happy, safe, loving Thanksgiving.




 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

1 comment:

Nicole said...

My husband does the clearance meat! I just ask him not to show me, its psychological...managers special equals expired too me lol