Friday, November 22, 2013

They're Coming...

The holidays I mean. I don't know whether to be pee-my-pants excited or shit-my-pants stressed out.

So I suppose I'll give a little taste of each side.

The things I'm excited for include

This in our living room fireplace. Found here

Seeing family, especially since we are finally starting our wedding planning (only 1.5+ years after our initial engagement).

Christmas movies. And music.

And now for the things that are STRESSING me out.

Eating extra food and possibly unraveling my good eating habits I've developed over the past few months. Plus the fact that there are all sorts of obligations that take away from my workout time.

The fear of forgetting to get someone a Christmas gift and having to regift them something awful I find in my garage or basement.

Not being able to afford all the gifts I want to get people. And the fact that I want to buy everything on Black Friday and APPARENTLY it's unreasonable to expect people to have their Christmas lists completed before Thanksgiving.

Anyways loves, I know I promised to be around more buuuuttt... apparently I lied. Whoops.

 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am in the same boat! I am so excited to spend time with my family and enjoy all the pretty decorations and in between holidays is our anniversary BUT oh we are kind of limited on money (we took one too many vacations this year lol) luckily my family does secret Santa and his does like a bingo where everyone brings a few neutral gifts and we literally play a Christmas themed bingo for the gifts. Anyway I got carried away lol HAPPY HOLIDAYS =D