Monday, January 12, 2015

A Look Back

I realize that I'm a bit late with this post, but I'm finally here to tell you about my Christmas happenings this year.

I won't go into too much detail, because I know you don't really care that much about how much running around we did or what we ate where (but I will say that I am already brainstorming ideas for next year that will cut down on the number of Christmases we go to... I had 8 different locations in 2 days, which is just madness).

So here's a few scenes from my Christmas:

My Christmas table 

My sweet little reindeer beagle.

This guy driving down 405.


And then some of my Christmas gifts:

This camping chair

These slippers (and other Seahawks stuff, such as earrings, a hat, a tumbler, tee shirt, sweatshirt, and print of Russell Wilson)

These puzzles

These books

This sign (which was the quote that my sister based her toast around for my wedding)


Plus so many other cool things, like booze, Cards Against Humanity expansion packs (and a fancy case to carry all my CAH cards in so I don't have to carry around a bunch of little boxes), and gift cards.

So that's what Christmas brought me this year!


 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

No comments: