Friday, May 27, 2011

Caution: Mildly Adult Content

This post might be a little bit too much information for some of you, so if you don’t want to hear about my personal life, stop reading now.
So, Chad and I have been together for over 6 years now, and I can honestly say that I seriously want to spend the rest of my life with him. I can not imagine my life without him in it. So, needless to say, being the crazy, neurotic basketcase that I am, I get quite paranoid that he hates me. Lately, I have been feeling very insecure because of the fact that I haven’t been losing weight the way I want to (which is nobody’s fault but my own). So last night, we are laying in bed, and I am wanting a little something (if you catch what I’m throwin down) and he says that he is too worn out. EXCUSE ME?! That is my freaking line for when he is too drunk and obnoxious. So I start to panic and throw out there that I know he is only saying that because I am still fat. I KNOW this because we used to have sex 5 or 6 times a week, and that was BEFORE we lived together. Let the waterworks begin.
Now, a little bit about me. Like most women, I am a crazy person at times. I KNOW I am completely off my rocker, but I still just let things fly out of my mouth like I am Paula Abdul on American Idol. And more than once, Chad has tolerated my madness. But last night he appeared to not be in the mood. He just kind of brushed me off, tried to make me feel better for a minute, and then promptly fell asleep.
This is a sign to me that he is getting fed up with my laziness. If I ever expect him to put that big rock on my finger that I am so dreaming off, I am going to have to kick myself into gear and try to spice up our love life.

No comments: