Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 1

So, today was day one of my Medifast ordeal, and let me tell you that I have been RAVENOUS all day.
Southwest style eggs: not my best decision. And my cappuccino definitely needs to be mixed with HOT water, not with cold water and microwaved. That is a retarded idea. Soup was not bad, and shake tasted good, but left a strange film in my mouth. I guess it will just take some getting used to. Also, I decided that I should document my starting weight, as much as I HATE to disclose this embarrassing number to anybody, it was 203.4. Buuuhhhhh. I gained almost 2 pounds the past week strictly because I knew I was starting medifast, so I took it upon myself to shovel as much crap into my body as possible while I still could. Don’t judge.
Side note: For those of you who haven’t noticed, my blog has taken on a new look. I have been patiently waiting for Tenille at Templates by Tenille to get back to me about my blog design, but she is apparently MIA. So I took it upon myself to utilize one of her free templates in the meantime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay to first day of Medifast and new blog designs! :)