Friday, June 24, 2011

Goodbye Vacation

Here we are at another Feel Good Friday. These are some things that made me feel good this week.
·         I successfully made Cake Pops for the first time.
·         We had a couple sunny days here… not as many as we SHOULD have, since it is officially summer right now, and I am looking out my window at RAIN. Stupid Seattle…
·         I took the plunge and placed an order for a brand new blog design!! Tenille over at Templates by Tenille will be getting that underway for me soon… so stay tuned for my awesome blog makeover.
·         My mom and I went out to lunch for her birthday with our neighbor, and we got some amazing Italian food for cheap!
·         Girls night with a few friends at our local Mexican restaurant. Laughs were a plenty, and I was introduced to Chicken Mole (which could put me in a tough spot… chicken covered with chocolate peanut butter sauce will NOT be helping me on my diet).
·         I made the decision to try Medifast. I have heard some really great things about it and I am at the point where I NEED to do something to lose this fatty material that is holding on to me for dear life.
Those are my Feel Good Friday musings for the day. This is my last official day of vacation, so I better get my ass off the couch and go make the most of it.

No comments: