Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too Soon?

As many of you don’t know, I’m sure, I am a complete holiday FREAK. Seriously. Particularly Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I go completely batshit crazy over these holidays. So I was SUPER stoked yesterday when I got my Harvest 2011 catalog from ABC Distributing.
In case you aren’t familiar, ABC is one of those catalogs that carries a menagerie of random cheese ball gift items, but they also have some real diamonds in the rough, if you know what I mean. It is like a cross between an As Seen on TV store and Ross.
So, I am going to take this moment to show you some of the things that I currently have in my online shopping cart at ABCdistributing.com:
1. Gooseberry Patch Halloween book. I got the Christmas version of this book a couple years ago and it is A.MAZE.ING. No joke. There are so many crafts and recipes and fun ideas in these. This is the thing I can not wait to get my hands on the most.

2. Witch In the Kitchen apron. Being as that I adore Halloween SO MUCH, I tend to spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing things like mummy pizzas, bat wings, and my all time fave, Witches Brew. This will be perfect.

3. Buck’s new favorite costume. Buck does have a turtle costume that was just cuter than a bugs ear that he wore last year, but this seems so much easier and more practical.

4. Tampon case. Because nothing is worse than having to walk all the way through the office trying to conceal a tampon during that time of the month. This one says (in case you can’t read it) “put your big girl panties on and deal with it”. Hysterical.

5. Halloween shelf signs. Again, I NEED all these useless holiday decorations. Clearly.



That’s it for now. Clearly most of the stuff I have is Halloween related because it is the earliest of the Fall Holidays. Wouldn’t want to get ahead of myself, would I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, mummy pizzas and witches brew :) I never tried the bat wings :(

Loving the apron and the signs! Too bad there's gonna be no party for you to host this year :(

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

I'm a sucker for all things halloween! the decor, the parties...okay and definitely the sweets.