Friday, July 8, 2011

Filling in the Blank

1.   My plans this summer include  Vegas next week!!! And river floats, BBQs, horseback riding, and general fun!
2.  The best summer I ever had was hard to pick out… they have all been really awesome in their own ways.

3.  Summer is a very elusive thing around the Pacific Northwest.

4.  My favorite summer food is strawberry shortcake!! And various barbecued delicacies. And Coldstone!

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with water… for a legitimate thirst. However I do appreciated a delicious cocktail in the sun.

6.  My summer uniform consists of 
a skirt and tank top usually.
7.  The best thing about summer is getting tan, bonfires (more importantly s’mores), and being able to sit outside until 10 o clock at night and still having it be light out.

No comments: