Friday, July 8, 2011

Look, it's a Babbling brook....

I'm linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for her weekly Boob Tube Babble. So here are my shows of choice right now.

The Challenge: Rivals

Is anybody else out there completely stoked that Ev and Paula are a) getting along really well, and b) kicking some serious ass? Because I really am. Also, I would like to say that I might be in love with CT. But don't tell Chad. Because I think he might in love with him too.




Pretty Little Liars

I clearly can't say enough about this show. It completely BLOWS MY MIND every week. I don't know whether to be excited that Ian is dead because he is a bunghole, or really upset because there was a lot of information packed into that beautiful, evil body of his...


Gilmore Girls

So, for some reason I can't stop watching this dang show. Sister had lent me the first season and it took me quite a while to get through it for some reason. But now I am just powering through season 2. I got my mom hooked. And Chad too, although he would never admit it. CAN'T GET ENOUGH!



Deadliest Catch

I used to watch this show religiously, however I have gotten fairly busy lately, so I have missed a few episodes. However, the following still ring true: 1) Captain Phil is greatly missed... the Cornelia Marie is not the same without him, 2) Captain Keith of the Wizard is a first class DOUCHE BAG. I can't stand that guy, and 3) Little baby Jake Anderson is so dang cute, I just want to lick his face. I wonder whatever happened to that father of his... hmmm...




That's it for now, my little honey bees.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Thanks for linking up! I think I might have to start watching pretty little liars, everyone watches it!

Shelley said...

I love Gilmore Girls!!

Neely said...

Aside from Deadliest catch we basically watch the same shows!