Thursday, July 7, 2011

I wanna talk about me, I wanna talk about I...

I wanna talk about #1 oh my me my... anybody know that song? No? Just me? Whatever.
I got this idea from Brittan over at A Babbling Brunette and decided it was a good idea... especially since I have been too busy making elk meatloaf to write a real blog post.

I am... angry, sensitive, obsessive, and genuine.

I want... to own my own house, with lots of land for horses, dogs, cats, and all sorts of mammals.

I have... a little baby beagle guy (okay, so he’s, like, 8, but whatev)

I wish... I could lose 60 pounds
L

I hate... my belly

I fear... that all the people I love will die.

I hear... Food Network on the TV

I search... for jeans that fit right

I wonder... what the hell the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial were thinking.

I regret... NOTHING!!!

I love... holidays!!

I never... drink beer.

I ache... when I have to shovel tons and tons of gravel. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I always... balance my checkbook.

I usually... take naps on the weekends.

I am not... very brave.

I dance... only when I’m drunk. And not well, haha.

I sing... off key, at the top of my lungs, with my sunroof open.

I sometimes... feel the urge to do dishes.

I cry... watching Animal Cops.

I am not always... prepared.

I lose... keys, phone… anything but weight, really.

I am confused... by Chad’s dirtbike talk.

I need... to get more motivation.

I should... spend less time online and more time outside.

2 comments:

Zara said...

I never drink beer either, just not my thing. And when I balance the checkbook I want to cry. :-)

Stephanie Doyle said...

It's the bankers in us... we LOVE to balance our checkbooks :)