Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall, is that you??


google

Today, my pretties, I will be focusing my Pinteresting Wednesday on fall pleasures. Since tomorrow is the first day of September, I think it is time.
First up, I have some super cute outfits for fall.







Next I have some fall time goodies and other such foods that make me feel warm and cozy.

(penne with roasted asparagus and balsamic butter)

(maple glazed apple cookies)

(apple, brie, and pecan Panini)

(pumpkin twinkies with lemon filling)

(ranch house crock pot pork chops with parmesan mashed potatoes)
That is all I have to pin about fall right now, since I can’t exactly get the feeling of the cool morning fog and the smell of falling leaves onto pinterest. But I’m sure my fellow fall lovers out there know EXACTLY what I’m talking about.
Have a good Wednesday my little lovelies, halfway to the long weekend!!!

No comments: