Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Harry "Pinteresting" Potter

google



Well, I am just the queen of multiple link ups these days I guess, because not only did I link up for What I’m Loving Wednesday, but now I am going to tell you about the things that I found to be Pinteresting. This week’s topic: Harry Potter!

Now, I know that some of you probably think that Harry is dorky (ahem.. I’m talking to YOU Kristine!), but I LOVE me some Harry Potter. So these are things that I decided I love.

First thing I found is this great party invitation. Paint the white balloon so it looks like an owl (more specifically Hedwig) and attach it to a scrolled invitation. Perfect for a viewing party!




Next is this onesie. Now, I don’t plan on having any babies anytime soon, nor do any of my Harry Potter loving friends. However, I do feel the need to purchase a large quantity of these in order to be prepared.




Who could go without the wise words of Dumbledore? Found this and I LOVED it. I may need to get it framed.




This… now THIS is something everybody should have. It’s a recreation of the time turner necklace that Hermione wears in the Prisoner of Azkaban.




Last but not least are these golden snitch shaped truffles. Anybody remember when Harry caught the golden snitch by accidentally swallowing it? Oh boy… this would have been a bit more enjoyable for him.




Well, now that I have embarrassed myself by letting my Harry Potter flag fly, I will leave you to explore the Pinterest world yourself!

No comments: