Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thirsty Thursday...?

So I’ve really REALLY been trying to whore out my blog a bit and get some more followers (it validates me spending time at work writing blog posts and makes my life feel meaningful), so I am going to link up with Amber and Neely for It’s Okay Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays


It’s Okay… to steal clothes from your mom, even though you have always felt like you would NEVER think her clothes are cool.
It’s Okay… that I immediately change into sweats or yoga pants as soon as I get home from work.
It’s Okay… to make ramen noodles and then cover them with a made up asian sauce when you are too broke to actually buy Chinese food.
It’s Okay… to burn fall/Christmas candles year round.
It’s Okay… to have the urge to watch Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century, even at the age of 24, a good 12 years after it came out on Disney Channel.
It’s Okay… to own all the seasons of The Simple Life.
It’s Okay… to recruit your boyfriend’s friends to hang out with you when he is out of town jet skiing and your own friends all have plans.
It’s Okay… to watch Animal Cops on Animal Planet, even though it makes you want to cry.
It’s Okay… to tear up everytime one of the ASPCA commercials comes on with Sarah Mclachlan (or however you spell it) singing and it shows the sad kitties and doggies :(

That’s it for now. I’m off to try to finish reading The Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me so I can do a Book Club review tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I burn my pumpkin spice ones all the time! SO yum.

I can hardly wait to dump my work clothes!! I am in them for 9hrs a day no need for anymore!

=D

Amber said...

I immediately change when I get home from work! Thanks for linking up :)