Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

I don’t have anything particularly good to blog about right now, since the only thing I can think about is how crappy I feel right now. Because I am one of those lucky people who contracts flu like symptoms in the middle of summer. So I am going to do a Target Tuesday link up. Topic: things I am asking for on my Christmas list (that I already started…)
First off, I have one of the ever so popular Keurig coffee machines. I am the only coffee drinker at my house, so it would be really nice to be able to make coffee without having to waste ¾ of a pot.
Next is a DVD cabinet. I asked for one of these for Christmas last year, and my mom got it for me. And let me tell you, I LOVE it. It doesn’t take up a lot of space, and it holds quite a few DVDs. However, not enough for my whole collection, which is why I am asking for a second one this year.

Following the furniture trend, I am asking for a simple desk. I have three laptops, and one printer, and NO desk. It makes it a little hard to print things when I have the printer on a TV tray and I have to hold my laptop close enough to it to plug it in to the printer.
Last, but not least, is a new digital camera. My camera BASICALLY sucks. It takes about 5 shots in order to get a good picture (I promise you it isn’t operator error), so I found this super cute Nikon Coolpix camera.

That’s it for now kids.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have that Nikon, and do not like it!
Can't go wrong with a Canon :)