Saturday, September 3, 2011

Help!!

I am reaching out to you, my blog friends, to help me with a dilemma.

My blog layout SUCKS. I know you have all been thinking it (thanks for not telling me), you don't have to hide it.

This is why I am coming to you for help. I need some suggestions for a cute, cheap, blog upgrade. Being as that I only have 12 followers right now, I can't really justify spending $50 on a blog design (despite how much I DESPERATELY want to). So, if anybody knows of any design websites that maybe have pre made full layouts, or can do a basic little facelift for a maximum of $40, I would REALLY appreciate the suggestions. My blog makes me want to puke all over my computer because it is too busy and makes me dizzy (hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it!).

Thanks loveys, I hope you are all enjoying your long weekends and enjoying your last bits of summer.

1 comment:

silvertag said...

I used a template from shabbyblog.com, super easy. Just go to freebies and follow the directions. Free! If you need help, message me.