Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bloggest Loser

I feel like I am not the only person who watches the Biggest Loser and says to myself “wow, I would LOVE to be able to join a competition, lose weight, and possibly win some moolah in the process.
So imagine my delight when my home girl Sasha over at Destination… Me proposed the idea of doing a blogosphere version of the show where all us chickies with the soft middles throw in a few bucks, weigh ourselves in weekly, and the person at the end of the time frame that has the highest percentage of weight loss (NOT the number of pounds) gets all the cashola from the hypothetical pot.
I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a GREAT motivator for me. I do have support from my IRL friends and family, but it’s not really the same. I don’t have any competition from my friends, since they all mainly want to tone up or lose a few pounds here and there… nothing like the 65 pounds that I am wanting to shed. Therefore, I think it would be great to have a friendly competition with people that have the same type weight loss goals as me.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, or even KNOW someone who might be interested, check Sasha’s post out here, and leave her a comment and let her know your thoughts.
Side note: Anybody else ever thought about going to the Biggest Loser Resort? Seems a little spendy, but I think it would be worth it.

No comments: