Monday, November 28, 2011

Sometimes Always

So I'm jumping on the bandwagon of the Sometimes Always craze.

Sometimes I eat bad for me food.
Always it makes me feel really sick.

Sometimes I decide to start a fire.
Always it makes the room too hot for me and I end up sitting in a tank top and shorts.

Sometimes I ask Chad to do something for me.
Always he sits on the couch and acts like he can't hear me until I get really pissed and do it myself.

Sometimes I do 5 loads of laundry in a row.
Always I let it sit in a big pile until it is covered in pet hair and I have to wash it again.

Sometimes I feel like making a big meal.
Always I end up throwing away lots of leftovers.

Sometimes I go through my closet and get rid of tons of clothes.
Always I fill it right back up again.

Those are some sometimes and always things about me, since I am too busy to do a real post right now.

No comments: