Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Sunday Rant

So, my weekend didn't end quite the way I wanted it to.
I saw this morning that the house I have been really REALLY wanting to put an offer in on went into pending status. All because Chad is a giant d-bag sometimes and only cares about his fracking hunting, his boyfriend Dustin, and guns. I was holding back tears all day.
I have to get up early next weekend to go ring in church.
I had heartburn all afternoon.
And I still only have 18 stinking followers! What does a girl gotta do to get some freaking followers??
That's all. I'm off to drown my sorrow in vodka and clam chowder.

1 comment:

P!nky said...

Cheer up sweetcheeks!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commeting, it made my day!

You CAN'T be sad when a Harry Potter Marathon is on silly! WA-INK!!! ;)!

I hope your Monday is better than your Sunday!

xoxo from a NEW follower!