Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Please help!!!

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I need you ladies to help me out.
Tomorrow, I'm being arrested for a good cause, Muscular Dystrophy.
I need to raise $2000 in bail money.
So far I'm short by, oh, ya know... $1860.

If you have a few extra bucks, it would be greatly appreciated if you would go here and donate to my cause.

To put it in prospective as to how much money is needed...

$30 will pay for ONE flu shot.

$74 will fund one minute of research.

$100 pays for a support group session to help cope with the disease.

$800 will send a child to camp, where they can enjoy themselves and feel like they fit in somewhere.

So, my loves, if you have it in your heart (and your wallet) please take a minute to hop on over and support the cause.


No comments: