Saturday, December 31, 2011

Things that Happened in 2011

I'm not going to do a month by month post telling you what happened to me every month of 2011, because my life isn't that exciting. 
So I'm going to just tell you about the real stand out things that happened this year.

Chad and I started house hunting for real. And looked at about 20 houses. And still don't own one.

I bought my horse, Lad's Indian Princess.


Saw my first concert at the Gorge, and it was Zac Brown Band!

Chad and I finally live together (sure it's at my mom's house, but whatever).

I turned 25. And on that same day, Amanda Knox's murder conviction in Italy was overturned.



First year that Chad and I didn't have a Halloween party.

I participated in the Warrior Dash with Stephanie.

Chad's cousin got married and I caught the bouquet.

And last but not least, I BARELY survived Christmas. 

Here's to a great 2012 for everybody!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Happy New Year to you :)