Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Okay + Foot Update

Okay, long story short, the surgery on my foot basically consisted of the doctor removing bone spurs from my foot, as well as dead tissue. Oh, and the little part where there was a tendon that he decided to lengthen. That's right. MAKE IT LONGER. STRETCH IT. 
Lucky for me, the numbness has yet to wear off so I'm not feeling any pain... yet.
I've just been relaxing on the couch, with my foot in it's little bootie, watching TV.

Be glad you can't see my toes up close. They are all stained from the various medical stuff, as well as blood, and they are NASTY.

With that said, let's move on to It's Okay Thursday.


Its Ok Thursdays

It's Okay... to seriously consider purchasing a salon level nail polish rack to store my polishes in.

It's Okay... to spend all my time off watching TV and shopping online

It's Okay... that it took me a full 3 days to get caught up on my blog reading after our 4.5 day power outage.

It's Okay... that I am justifying my online shopping spree by using my Ebates account so I get cash back on my buys

It's Okay... to post a craigslist ad to get rid of the awful pony at the farm, and really hope someone snatches her up soon so she isn't posing a threat to the rest of the livestock anymore

It's Okay... to be a LEETLE obsessed with the new Real World/Road Rules challenge. It should be an EXCELLENT season.

It's Okay... to admit that the oxycodone you were given makes your head a little wonky.

It's Okay... that I already got my 2012 swimsuit in the mail. Imma be hitting the pool at the gym as soon as the doctor says it's okay to get my foot wet!

It's Okay... to be getting really discouraged about STILL not being a homeowner.

It's Okay... to be craving French Toast something tough.

Those are the things that are okay with me right now. I hope everybody is having a good week. It's back to work for me tomorrow (if my foot hasn't regained it's feeling and have me crumpled up in pain).


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You should buy a spice rack and paint it for your polishes! Nice list.

Courtney Cakes said...

Cute list!! Hope you heal fast! :) in the mean time enjoy blog reading and online shopping... You have the best excuse. :)