Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tagged AGAIN

I've been tagged in this a few times, but I haven't ever really been able to get them all answered.

So when my BFFL tagged me this morning, I figured I probably answer the questions and schedule this post in case I don't feel like posting later this week.

1. If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could only have 3 things with you, what would you choose?: I would have Chad, since he knows lots of survival things. A gun and sufficient ammo (I count those as one thing) for protection and hunting. And probably a  large supply of matches so I could start fires for heat and cooking.

2. If you had to drown in any liquid besides water, what would it be?: This is a tough one... I kind of think water would be the best option. I would say something like vodka so that I could drink it and hopefully pass out and it would be painless. However the act of drowning causes you to pass out regardless. And I know a lot of people would say jello because it eventually solidifies and you can crawl your way out... but you would drown in the liquid before it would solidify enough to save yourself.

3. If you had to have your body be completely covered in hair, or be completely hairless, which would you choose?: Definitely hairless. Think of the fun wigs! And you wouldn't have to shave or wax ever. And I'm sure I could get really good with a brow pencil.

4. If you had a kid would you want a boy or a girl, and what would their name be?: Hm, this is a really tough one. I would say a boy right now because i think that is what Chad would want. And I don't have a CLUE as to what the name would be. Probably Michael as the middle name because that's Chad's dad's name, and Chad's middle name. But for a first name I don't know.

5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the winnings (after taxes)?: Definitely buy a house (or at least put a huge down payment on one), and pay off all the little debts, like my car and credit cards.

6. Who are some of your favorite bloggers at the time being?: Sorry, can't answer this one right now, I have a hard time picking between my blogs. But I will say that you should go check out my friend Chelsea's blog... it's brand spanking new, so she needs a little love! It's called I Came to Defeat Myself.

7. If money weren't an object, what kind of car would you buy?: Just one? I've always ALWAYS wanted a 4Runner... one with leather heated seats... in black. So probably that would be the one.

8. Congrats! You were just granted an all expenses paid, two week vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?: Florida. It's warm, it's got Disneyworld, tropical fishing, and Harry Potter land! And they speak english.

9. If you were an animal, what would you be?: Probably a dog. They are loved by their owners, fairly independent, and most people love them.

10. Who is your celebrity GIRL crush?: hm... probably Britney Spears.

11. If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Chinese food. Fo sho.

Okay, those are the answers to Kristine's questions. I know there are more out there that I have yet to answer, but give me some time to find them again...

No comments: