Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yeah, it's cool...

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It’s Okay…

…to really have problems with all this “haz” business sometimes. Sometimes it’s okay, but other times it makes me fracking crazy.
…that I haven’t been getting to bed early enough to make it to the gym before work, but I HAVE been getting up early enough to fit my workout in on the stationary bike at home
…that Thursdays might be the longest day for me at work
…to be that wet blanket that doesn’t think it’s a good idea to go go-karting when people are hammered.
…to intentionally not make plans on Sundays because I need that day to really wind down
…to enter to win the HGTV Dream Home twice a day (every day)
…that I’m hunting for the house we would buy if we won the Dream Home and decided to forego the beautiful Utah house and take the additional $800,000 to buy a house around here
…that I actually found some cute stuff when I went to spend my gift card for the Dress Barn that Chad’s grandma got me for Christmas.
…to feel really anxious about the fact that I’ve had the same nail polish on for 3 days (it still looks pretty good) and I can’t find my nail polish remover to get it off
…to be really excited for the lunch wheel at work tomorrow, and to hope that it lands on something good instead of fast food that makes my tummy hurt.
…to really dread going to Safeway at lunch time AGAIN (I hate driving) because I don’t have any food at home (but on the bright  side, I can get some more nail polish remover)
…to be getting terrified of my foot surgery coming up. I’m probably gonna die… you should start saying your goodbyes now.


No comments: