Friday, January 13, 2012

Friends, I'd Like You to Meet...

...My new shoes!!!

I may  or may not have gone on a little bit of an online shopping spree this past week. Which resulted in 4 new pairs of lovely footwear to add to my collection. 

First, so as to ease you in slowly, I'll show you the basics:

Some cute little flats... they have a bow, if you couldn't tell. I wear out my black flats SO FAST because they're the fastest, most versatile option to wear to work.

Gotta have a great pair of black heels too. These were so comfy when I tried them on, that I couldn't just put them back on the shelf.

Now that you've seen the staples, I will introduce you to the BOOTS.

The Justins I had on my Christmas list that my family dropped the ball on... gonna take some breaking in, but I'm sure I'll be doing plenty of riding this spring and summer!

Oh... do you hear that? That's the sound of angels singing. I may or may not be obsessed with these boots. And I'm not exaggerating. AT ALL. I just need to find the perfect outfits to wear with them... gonna have to get some new skinnies, fo sho.

So kids, those are my new footwear additions, I hope you've enjoyed this little peek into my shoe style!


No comments: