Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Okay: Stuff and Things

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay... that I spent the rest of my paycheck on a bottle of Abercrombie 8 perfume, and left myself with no money for a week until next payday. At least I smell good!

It's okay... that I have been obsessively weighing myself the past week or so because I need to keep reminding myself that I have to be SUPER careful what I eat while I can't work out.

It's okay... that I had my tax return direct deposited into my secret savings account so I'd forget about it and not be tempted to spend it.

It's okay... that I have recently become re-addicted to purchasing CDs (I have a hard time keeping track of my IPod)

It's okay... that's I'm PRETTTYYYY sure Imma win the HGTV Dream home.

It's okay... to halfway be dreading going Bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend. I am NOT going to be happy with the size I hafta order.


That's all for now kids.

No comments: