Thursday, April 26, 2012

That's Okay with Me




I know, I know... I've been doing maybe too many link ups lately...? Sorry, but sometimes I am just too busy to sit down and write something witty and entertaining. And sometimes I am just not feeling very entertaining. I know I touched a few weeks ago about my depression and how I was going through one of those "dark" periods. I promise I haven't fallen back into that kind of a funk, but I have had a few days where I haven't been quite "perky". Plus the fact that i have been spending more time catching up on everybody else's blogs than writing on my own. Whoops.

Anyways, without further adieu, here we are for It's Okay Thursday,

Its Ok Thursdays


It's okay to have a couple days of no workouts, as long as you hop back on the treadmill (or elliptical or stationary bike, or whatever) and keep your eye on the prize.

It's okay to halfway welcome the rain back because it means that the flies might leave your poor horse alone for a few days

It's okay that I am just now getting my first REAL blog layout thingy. It's true friends, it's coming soooooon!

It's okay to be real mad at yourself for getting sunburnt on Saturday. The kind of sunburn where you can't put clothes on over it or sleep on it. 

It's okay to spend $150 at the grocery store every week as long as you are buying "real" healthy food.

It's okay to be a little confused by the new Blogger layout. What was wrong with the old one?

It's okay to LOVE sneakpeeq, even though I never have the disposable income to actually buy anything.

It's okay to be continuously irritated by Chad's lack of motivation when it comes to purchasing a house. 

It's okay to just want to sleep all day.

Anyways kiddos, that's all for today. I'll try to be more entertaining from now on.

2 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Nothing wrong with linkups. :)
Visiting via linkup today!
aleelavine.blogspot.com

I wanna sleep all day, too. :)

Miranda said...

healthy food is expensive!!!! and i didn't know you had a horse! i'm switched to the new blogger layout a long time ago so i am used to it....it's not that bad once you are familiar with it