Monday, April 30, 2012

Recap and a Movie Review

So, this weekend really wasn't all that exciting. Here's how it all went down.

Friday:
Had my weigh in for Weight Watchers. Down another pound, which is good, but not as good as the past two weeks. Oh well, must do better this week.
I thought Chad and I were going to go to a friends property and hang out, have some beverages, and enjoy life. Didn't happen. Chad was kind of feeling lazy I guess, so we stayed home and rented The Hangover II on Demand. My thoughts? Not as good as the first one. I mean, it was funny. But I think at some places it was taken too far... such as the she-man hooker scene. It wasn't all that funny, and ended up just kind of taking the whole thing too far. Maybe that's just me though, whatever.

Saturday:
Got up and went to the far with Chad and Buck to check on miss Princess. This was Buck's first farm experience, and he may or may not be terrified of the livestock. Oh well, at least I know he'll be staying away from them, haha. 
After that, Chad and I went in to run some errands. You know, Target and the like.
That night, we went to our friends' house to hang out for a bit. I was really too tired, so I was kind of a party pooper and didn't really socialize that much.

Sunday:
We slept in way too late. Then we got up, I went to the farm again, and that was when I made the decision I posted about yesterday. My poor sweet girl is just not getting any better and I couldn't deny what I had to do anymore. 
Then I came home, worked out, and cried about it. Ugh.
The day concluded with a  nap, dinner, and Law & Order.

Hopefully this post isn't too long and boring. I know there aren't any pictures to hold your attention.

1 comment:

lil desiqua said...

Sounds like a relaxing weekend!
Very sorry to hear about your horse :(