Saturday, July 7, 2012

Out of Body Experience

Do you ever feel like you are trapped in the wrong body? Like, on the show Drop Dead Diva where she dies a skinny fabulous blonde and comes back to life an overweight brunette? (I've never watched that show actually).

That is what I feel like sometimes. I feel like I somehow got myself trapped in this hideous  body that doesn't belong to me. And it seems like no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get back what I used to have.

I also feel like I'm not living the life that I should be living.
How did this happen?? 
I feel like i look in the mirror and I'm a freaking stranger. It makes me sick.

Something must be done. 
Extreme measures are going to be taken.




1 comment:

Miranda said...

I could have said these words myself! We need to support each other! Hope your changes work!