Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stuff & Things

So, you all saw my recap of Bachelorette Weekend at Wallace Falls (sorry it was kind of an anticlimactic post). So here is a story of what else is going on in my life right now.

  • I am on vacation from work this week to help with the last minute planning and whatnot of Sister's wedding. I'm feelin the stress people. I know I shouldn't be THAT stressed out, since it's not like it's MY wedding, but I am. 
  • I went tanning for the first time today since high school. Um, hi. Why are tanning beds freaking ginormous now? Seriously. I've never seen a contraption such as the one I climbed into today.
  • I have been having anxiety attacks like nobody's business the past week and a half or so. I don't know if it's because of the wedding coming up or something else. But thank god I don't have work this week because I haven't been getting any sleep. Last night I ended up taking a sleeping pill at 2 am because I couldn't take it anymore.
  • Do you guys read About Fais? You probably should. She is just the sweetest little lady. Anyways, she is having a blog birthday giveaway of TWO (not one, but TWO) gift cards for Erin Condren to get yourself a life planner. I don't know about you, but I'm too broke to pay for one right now, so I'm hoping to win.
  • My horse is looking better and better with her wound. She's also being a lot better when it comes time for her bandage changes. I'm hoping that after this month she will be able to go back to being a pasture horse and won't need a bandage on.
That's just about all I have to say right now. I've been trying to exercise on my down time (since i have to look good in a bridesmaid dress this weekend). So I've popped in Harry Potter and fully intend to get my sweat on for the second time today (third if you count sweating in the tanning bed...)






No comments: