Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TV Tuesday

I don't know about you guys, but my big TV day is Tuesdays.

The lineup starts with Pretty Little Liars at 8pm.
Followed by Deadliest Catch at 9pm.
And then (if I can stay up that late) Dance Moms!!!

Anyways, that's not really exactly what I wanted to blog about.
I've seen the whole "If You Really Knew Me" posts floating around, and I thought it might be a good idea...

If you really knew me...
you'd know that I make my tuna with Miracle Whip

you'd know that I LOVE writing checks (and I also balance my checking register to the penny)

you'd know that I hate dealing with the general public, even though it's 99% of what my job is

you'd know that I have a seriously hard time passing up holiday decorations (especially if they're on sale)

you'd know that I paid for my whole college education out of pocket, with the small exceptions of a $1000 scholarship from my church and tuition reimbursement from my work for a couple courses

you'd ALSO know that I got my AA in the most random mish mash of courses (meteorology, nutrition, interior design, music...) and never found something that I wanted to study for 4 years

you'd know that I daydream about picking up and moving far away where living expenses are cheaper

you'd know that I love watching Animal Planet and that I'm a little pissy about the fact that there hasn't been a new season of Pitbulls and Parolees FOREVER

You'd know that I could eat chinese food almost every day

you'd know that I overpay my bills and leave myself with no money every week

you'd know that I absolutely despise talking on the phone. I feel like a really awful friend sometimes because people will call me and want to chat, and I mentally check out after about 2 minutes and can't wait to hang up.

you'd know that i have a LEETLE crush on Jake Anderson from Deadliest Catch

you'd know that I miss high school sometimes.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and remind you guys that I'm still alive. Sorry if I haven't commented on your blogs lately, I'm WAY behind on my google reader... I've been reading since i got off work (4 hours ago) and I still have 139 posts to read!



1 comment:

Lin said...

I tend to overpay my bill too. Not always a good thing when you go to the store & want to shop but have no money.

Omg, I never wanted to admit to it but now that I've found someone who agrees with me, I think Jake Anderson is kinda attractive in a rough looking kind of way haha.