Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Love is in the Air...

So I'm popping in today because I haven't posted anything for a while. a LONG while. I know I've mentioned it, but I have been stressing out a lot these past few weeks about my sister's wedding. 
Luckily, the aforementioned wedding took place this past weekend!!

So, I thought I would share a few of the pictures that have been floating around FB since then (they aren't all fancy schmancy or anything, so don't get too excited)

First dance as husband and wife 

Cutting the cake (which my talented cousin actually made for them)

The flower girls, who are all Matthew's (my new bro in law) nieces. 

Hunting for the garter under about 57 layers of dress 

Me and Sister! The only picture that was taken of just the two of us (that I'm aware of at least...)

Anyways, that is kind of a preview. I will try to post some better ones later on.

I also promise to try to get all caught up on reading your blogs and back on track to regular postings also.



4 comments:

lauren said...

You are just too cute! I am glad you had fun, and your sister looks great! How fun!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

p.s. that comment above is the wrong account, this is Lauren from "Lauren Elizabeth" ...my bad.

Lin said...

So pretty. I love the photo of both of you. And, you look great in purple :)

Ashley said...

aww your wedding was so pretty lady! your dress is UGH-mazing!!