Thursday, August 9, 2012

Recipe Reviews

In my healthy eating attempts as of late, I have tried a couple new recipes that I thought I would review for you.

Both of them are from Skinny Taste. It is probably my favorite website to look for recipes. The pictures are also her's... my food doesn't look this good.


It was good. Chad ate three pieces. And a cheeseburger, but that's beside the point.
It was a little bit more labor intensive than I usually prefer (you have to put the chicken in   an olive oil/lemon juice mixture, then breadcrumbs, then roll up the meat, cheese, and onions in it... lots of steps for my simple mind). But it was well worth the work. I highly recommend it. 
One of them came unrolled in the oven, but it still tasted BOMB, so I don't think that matters.



This was SUCH an easy recipe. Basically three ingredients (and some spices) thrown together in a bag and then put in the oven. SO GOOD. Chad didn't have any because he claims he doesn't like feta cheese or something like that. But the artichokes and the cheese add a bit of zip to the chicken and I hope it reheats well... since I don't want to throw it away and I'm obviously on my own for eating it.

Anyways, those are two new recipes that I've tried and enjoyed. Highly recommend them both. And since they're from Skinny Taste, they are pretty healthy... double bonus.




1 comment:

Jamie said...

That chicken w artichoke hearts and feta looks fantastic! New follower.