Thursday, August 2, 2012

All In My Twenties

So two of my favorite bloggers have started a new link up for us ladies to go and share our successes, frustrations, goals, and tips for living healthier lives. Kristen and Raven are going to be alternating each Thursday hosting the link up. 

Anyways, for my first post to link up I am going to be sharing my current daily goals.

1. Do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day
2. No carbs after 6 pm
3. No more bored eating

So far this week I have been doing really well with the cardio part... maybe because I haven't been working this week so it's a lot easier for me to get to the gym.

As for the carbs, I just need to start being more aware of what time it is. Lately Chad has been fishing every night, so I end up not knowing when we're eating dinner, so I end up waiting around until, like, 8 o clock before I eat. So I need to start being more aware of what time it is and if I am going to be eating later, I need to restrict my dinner to meat and veggies.

Bored eating is always a tough thing for me. But, this week being off of work has been a good test for me. I've been basically sitting at home, so the potential for bored snacking is  HUGE. Especially after Sister's bachelorette weekend because there is tons of leftover bad food (I did have the willpower to throw away the leftover donuts though, score one for me!) Overall I think I've been pretty good about my bored eating. If I snack, I'll have maybe 20 cheez it rather than 50. Everything in moderation.

Anyways, that's my first post for this link up. Hopefully next week I'll have a good weight loss update for you guys. 
Thanks Kristen & Raven for hosting this link up!



3 comments:

Nikki said...

GREAT goals! Little things like this make for amazing results!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

Its awesome that you set goals!! It'll be easier for you to keep inspired and motivated with them!!

Thanks for linking up!! Cant wait to hear your update next week!

-Kristen

Alicia Seeley said...

Wonderful goals!!! I hear ya with bored eating, and emotional eating!!! On my list to stop too!!! :)