Friday, September 28, 2012

Excitement!

In honor of Friday, I thought I would let you guys in on a few things that I am excited about right now!

Payday: I think this one goes without explanation. Sure, I already pretty much have all my funds earmarked for things (car payment, horse board, farrier...) but it still feels nice to know that for a few hours at least, I will have money.

House buying: Chad and I are really buying my house from my mom. We are set to close next week, so we have really hit that crunch time where stress levels are running high for everybody and we are trying to get all the loose ends tied up.

My birthday: My birthday is next wednesday, and we all know that birthdays are exciting. I'm going to dinner with my family at my favorite restaurant (all you can eat Mongolian Grill) on Tuesday, and hopefully going bowling with some friends this Saturday (if they don't all suck, like they did last year).

Halloween: Tied with Christmas for the title of Favorite Holiday. I love buying decorations, costumes, and carving pumpkins. We once again won't be having a party this year since we won't have my mom completely moved out or the house set up to our liking by that point, but I know next year we will!


Fall stuffs: I don't know how else to label that I am excited about ALL things fall. The leaves changing, the smells, the weather, the holidays... all of it!



1 comment:

Lin said...

Payday's always a happy day, even if I'm already broke by the time it hits the bank account haha.

You're buying a house, congratulations! Thats fantastic news.