Friday, December 7, 2012

Book Swap Revealed

A couple weeks ago I signed up for a book swap over with Blonde, Undercover Blonde (aka Heather). And today is the day to show you what I received.

I was paired with Heather of Keeping Up with the Gifford's, and let me tell you, I'm pretty happy I was paired with her. We seem to be a bit different, but I think that's a good thing because she got me books that I probably would have never picked for myself (which sometimes end up being my favorite books).
This is what she got me:



I've never heard of Tuesdays with Morrie at all, but it is one of her favorites, so I'm sure it must be good. And I see a lot of reviews of Janet Evanovich books floating around in book reviews, so I am kind of excited to finally read one.

Overall I am really happy with my swap books, thanks so much Heather!!



No comments: