Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Look at the Life

I thought I would pop in to share with you a little bit of what my life is really like outside the ole blog.

Yesterday at work, I got to spend some time with this guy:
His name is Jackson, and he was at our doors before we opened. He was so friendly and happy, and he had a collar but no tags, so we decided to let him in. I took him down to the animal hospital to have him scanned for a microchip. Eventually I was able to get in touch with his owner, but it took a couple hours for someone to come get him. But I enjoyed his company.

Then, I get home from work and Chad is telling me about going duck hunting with a couple friends, and then he comes out with 
"It was great, until I shot my grandma".

Yes, that happened.
Welcome to my life.




No comments: