Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Okay

While I'm working up my energy to battle the stuff in my living room, I thought I might pop in and link up with Neely and Amber for It's Okay Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay... that I an unusually stoked about the fact that I got our bathroom sink unclogged

It's okay... that we still don't have our Christmas tree. Seriously thinking about forcing Chad to come pick one out with me tonight, regardless of all the rain!

It's okay... that Jersey Shore has been on my TV all week while I've been working on painting

It's okay... to be pissed that San Diego won Battle of the Seasons. I really wanted Brooklyn to win!

It's okay... that watching The Challenge shows on MTV makes me feel really motivated to start cross fit or something, just to be ready in case I ever end up on a Challenge.

It's okay... that my cat is a complete psycho in the mornings, and then sleeps like the dead all afternoon.

It's okay... that I don't have my Christmas shopping done yet, and I have no idea what to get for Chad's dad, sister, mom, and dad's girlfriend.

It's okay... that since I am getting such a late start on Christmas, I feel as though I will try to extend my Christmas cheer through New Years

It's okay... to buy the meat at Safeway that is almost at the sell by date, so it's 30-50% off. Don't judge me.



1 comment:

Lin said...

Last week the hubs unclogged our shower drain while I was at work & was so happy you'd of thought he'd bought me jewelry. It's definitely the small things.

Haha, I've bought lots of meat at that discounted rate. Best deal ever.