Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I've Been Up To

This week, since I'm on vacation from work, these are the things I've been up to:

1. trying desperately to get my Christmas shopping done. I've now completed all my online shopping, which just leaves my desperate dash to the stores on Friday to get last minute stocking stuffers, etc.

2. attempting to get our master bedroom primed, painted, and finished. And find a home for my mom's old twin sized bed that apparently nobody wants to buy.

3. Going to the dentist to have filling replaced. My new fillings look awesome, but I'm definitely NOT loving the share, jagged edge of my teeth. I may be making a return visit to get that situation taken care of.

4. Trying to figure out a plan of action to deal with the plethora of stuff in my living room... it all belongs to my mom, but her condo isn't quite ready for it yet. However I fully intend to get a Christmas tree up in this joint by this weekend, so I'm gonna have to get creative.
This picture is a few weeks old... the mess isn't quite this bad anymore. But it's still a rough situation.

5. Wasting time watching the Jersey Shore marathon on MTV. Judge all you want, that's entertaining to me.

Anyways friends, that's what I've got going on this week. I felt the familiar pangs of an anxiety attack last night while I was trying to go to sleep, so I really need to get my ass in gear and get this crap taken care of so I can enjoy Christmas!



1 comment:

Lin said...

I just finished my shopping today. Lets just say I spent a helluva lot more money than I ever intended...not good.

Wow, your living room looks pretty hectic. Hope your mom's able to get some of that stuff out asap so you can get a tree up.