Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Eek!

Time is flying by for me lately! I didn't realize how long it had been since I've spent any time online until I logged into Google Reader and found a shocking 658 unread blog posts. 
Jesus H. Sorry guys.

Things that have been keeping be distracted include (but are not limited to):

*FINALLY finishing painting in our master bedroom, and moving stuff into my new closet
*Getting ready to leave for Disneyland on Saturday morning. Tomorrow's my last day of work before my vacation officially starts!
*Talking a LITTLE bit about future wedding plans. Apparently it doesn't freak Chad out QUITE as much as when we first got engaged.
*Playing Angry Birds on my IPad. 

It's the truth friends, that is what has kept me away from my laptop. Pathetic, I know. 
However, I still managed to find some time to Pin some fun stuff...







Source: swimspot.com via Carly on Pinterest


I hope everybody is having a good week!



1 comment:

Miranda said...

i love that picture of Blake & Miranda!