Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Big Reveal

For those of you just DYING from anticipation to find out which was the lie for my Two Truths and a Lie post, now is the time.

The lie is that I have moved once in my life.
Those of you who know me already know that I have NEVER moved before. 
It worked out that Chad and I (after failed attempts to buy OTHER houses) bought my house from my mom.

And now that we have that out of the way, I was going to link up for Oh, How Pinteresting, but I'm sure some of the rest of you are having the same problem with Pinterest not having the embed option pop up. 
Fools, FIX PINTEREST!!

And since my laptop has taken on a mind of it's own and turned off 3 times in the writing of this blog post, I figure I better just end it here before all is lost!!!




No comments: